Aaron Hanson - 701.580.1824
Western Colorado Field Supervisor - Ben Sawyer - 970.657.3920
· We are a premier line locating company with GIS mapping capabilities. We continue to raise the bar with specialized training & unmatched customer service.
· We operate in multiple areas including Colorado, Utah, and North Dakota.We are a family owned and operated company with 20+ line locators.
· We believe in a safety orientated and positive company culture in order to create a work environment that professional line locators can grow in.
· Our mission: “to exceed all areas of expectation in every aspect of the word”
· AOS Locating utilizes an accredited Locator Training Program, administered by our certified internal personnel. Partnered with Staking University, we certify all of our locators through their tried and tested training program.
· We spend the extra time with our people to make sure the job is fully understood and that they are comfortable to be on their own out in the field.
· We use ISN, PEC, and other safety programs for all employees and require 52 hours of safety training per year.
· We embrace stop work authority and encourage all employees to use it with out any negative repercussion.
· We utilize a proprietary tracking system in all of our company vehicles to monitor our employee’s daily productivity.
· Our locate management consistently conducts spot checks, quality audits, and safety assessments with employees.
· Our quality audits focus on accuracy, efficiency, and documentation, while keeping safety as a top priority.
· If our locators are unable to locate something out in the field, they will quality check the locate. AOS Locating has decades of experience in their corner to make sure that its locators are confident when completing a locate. We will work together until a positive result is obtained and the locate is resolved.
· Our Locators use top tier equipment, as well as custom tailored processes, to ensure quality services.
· We have GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) capabilities enabling us to identify un-locatable lines when traditional locating methods are unsuccessful.
· AOS uses quality Trimble products to collect raw data in the field and ArcGIS to post process and edit any maps.
· AOS Uses RD, Metro-Tech Vivax, and Subsite locate machines. Our locators are able to operate an array of locate equipment in the field.
· We require our locators to complete all documentation to the operator’s standards. We use custom tailored check sheets, electronically generated sketches, notes documenting the details of the locate, verbal communication, and pictures with time stamps, cardinal direction, and GPS coordinates to document each locate.
· We have GIS Mobile Mapping and Post Processing capabilities. Our GIS Mappers are also crossed trained to locate underground utilities to enable us to complete the entire mapping process of existing facilities from start to finish.
· Our GIS Mappers are proficient with anything from the Trimble GEO 7x to the Trimble R2. We utilize sub ft technology, and we are well versed in ArcGIS online and ArcGIS desktop to bring the best mapping results.
· Once information is post processed and edited, we can deliver data in any platform. We can even work with you as a liaison between your company and 811 to ensure underground utilities are registered correctly according to state law.